1 cup of Spekko Long Grain Parboiled Rice
500g chicken pieces
2 tsp chicken spice
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup chutney
½ packet brown onion soup
1 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C and grease a casserole dish.
2. Pour the uncooked rice into the base of the casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle the chicken spice over the chicken pieces and rub to coat evenly. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces on top of the rice.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, brown onion soup and water. Whisk to combine.
5. Pour the sauce over the chicken and rice and cover the casserole dish with tin foil.
6. Bake for 1 hour covered, before removing the tinfoil and baking for another 20 – 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and caramelised.
7. Serve with a side garden salad and ENJOY!